OptiBreech Care Trial
- OptiBreech Database – consents and eCRF
- Physiological Breech Birth training
- Vaginal breech birth pro forma
- Physiological Breech Birth Algorithm, June 2022
- Second stage pro forma, February 2023
- Breech Team and Clinic Resources Dropbox
Physiological Breech Birth training. This satisfies the 6.5 hours of training requirement to meet the proficiency criteria. Please obtain a password from your local Principal Investigator.
Having trouble accessing your FREE OptiBreech training? Here is some help with accessing the training.
Keeping a record of your experience
Completing the Proficiency Record is NOT a requirement of the OptiBreech Study. But many professionals have asked how they should keep a record of their breech training and experience. We have therefore created this template to enable professionals to track their progress toward meeting the proficiency criteria.